Kingdom Marriage Enrichment Ministry (KMEM) was created to focus on building strong marriages within the ministry, as envisioned by the Late Pastor Ruth Munroe (wife of the late Dr. Myles E. Munroe).
To build and cultivate a community of married couples where they can find support, fellowship and a safe haven for the growth and development of their relationship as man and wife.
- To create strong participation of married couples of all ages and stages in their marriage within the ministry.
- To facilitate open discussions to help couples realize their personal challenges are not unique.
- To provide sound marital advice and support based on Godly principles.
- To strengthen marriage bonds through activities that encourage spouse appreciation and romance.
- To enjoy the fellowship of other married couples within the ministry.