- To reach women with the gospel of the Kingdom of God that is relevant to her every need.
- To provide an opportunity for spiritual growth.
- To build moral and spiritual character
- To develop talents in an atmosphere of love and spiritual interaction.
- To cultivate relationships between women of all age groups.
- To host conferences, seminars and workshops focusing on topics that builds self-esteem, business and professional work ethics, home management and general etiquette.
- To provide opportunities that will encourage physical fitness and develop a healthy lifestyle.
To bring women to a saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
To edify, encourage and strengthen women in their Christian walk.
Meetings are held once monthly on the 4th Saturday of every month.
Meeting time is 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The BFM Cafeteria or any other venue that is deemed appropriate.
The Women’s Desk was launch in 2015. The purpose of the Desk is to provide information related to WOE services, issues, recipes, devotional materials, encouragements available weekly to distribute to the congregants. Additionally to:
- Foster love
- Unity and Spiritual Growth
- WOE Events
BAHAMAS FAITH MINISTRIES
WOMEN’S HELP DESK- PRESIDENT
Pastor Suzette presently serves as the President of The Women of Excellence since November 2014. Over the past 30 years she served in various capacity at Bahamas Faith Ministries: Associate Youth Pastor, Counsellor in the Counselling Department, Leader of BFM Accounts Team, Care Pastor, District Care Pastor and currently serves as Fellowship Pastor along with her husband Pastor Kersch Darville. Pastor Suzette has worked extensively in the Financial Service Industry for more than 27 years. She is a Teacher of the word and believes that one of her assignments is to activate God’s people especially women into their calling and fulfilment of their purpose and destiny. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Theology and A Bachelor of Arts in Finance.